Saturday, August 29

Northwest Tour Part 2: Priest Lake, ID

From Portland we flew to Spokane and drove up to Jared's parents cabin for 5 nights at Priest Lake. Man, was it good to be back up there. The fresh air...the masses of pine and tamrack trees...the blueness of the lake...it all reminded us of just how much we love this place. There is none like it and for us and Jared's family it's always been a haven!
Our friends, Bill and Lacey Grummons joined us for a night...

My parents joined us for a night...and huckelberry daquiri's at Hill's Restort

Jared and I took a boat ride across the lake in our little 12 ft. boat to meet up with my cousins over near Coolin. Fun ride...our little motor boat just kept trucking along and we kept laughing at ourselves that we were really doing this! :)



Jared rockin' his brother's clothing line at the lake (Stalyon)


Huge surprise to see my cousins Joel and Kim up at Priest with their 3 girls. We had no idea they were in town from Seattle until we arrived at the Taigens and we loved being able to see them and spend a couple hours with them in our favorite spot!

My cousins (from the left), Luke, Ryan, Noah and Katie. And #5 is on the way for Tracy! These kids feel like our kids- I love them to pieces!

Maddy, Katie and I

The view from the beach...where we sat everyday we were there for hours and hours until we had gotten too much sun. Took many mental pictures right here to take back with me to California!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so glad you guys wore your life jackets :) -k