Monday, February 15

1. San Deigo 2. Valentines 3. Birthday boy

1. We went to San Diego/Coronado Island for the first part of our long weekend for some family time with Dad, Debbie and Kim. Dad and Debbie were there for the week vacationing and getting their week of golf in February to hold them over until the golf courses in Spokane open up. Had a wonderful time...San Diego is such a beautiful place!


This was our view from our dinner table on Saturday night! We went to Il Fornaio to celebrate Jared's birthday (he loves authentic Italian food) and it is located on Coronado Island, which looks back to the San Diego skyline. This ship passed by as we were eating dinner- talk about a nice dinner with an incredible view!

Tiramisu...my mouth is watering remembering how good it was!


Spent a good part of Saturday afternoon on the beach. The weather was beautiful this weekend - perfect for some relaxation and beach frisbee.

Walked all around the famous Hotel del Coronado. Cute shops, restaurants and a gorgeous beach.






2. My husband is the most creative Valentine and I love it! He made this "bouquet" of strawberry flowers for me and danced with me in the kitchen to a couple great love songs. He makes me feel so special!

3. Here he is...the birthday boy. Today is Jared's birthday and we celebrated with a nice picnic and hike into the Loma Linda hills. Jared got this Coaches-for-Cancer shirt from his Dad and Debbie for his birthday (Go Zags!) and we had to get a picture with it at the summit of our hike. Happy Birthday Jared! You're THE coolest guy I know and I am blessed to have you as my husband!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HARRY BIRTHDAY JARED!!! Have a
blessed year. We Love You. R&J