Saturday, March 13

2nd quarter...almost done!

Spring break is almost here...next week we'll be sitting somewhere on this beach relaxing and enjoying some down time. Jared has finals this week, which makes for a busy weekend and week of studying like crazy and making sure he's getting good sleep and staying well fed. On the agenda for spring break:
- Newport beach for 2 nights and seeing both my sisters and brothers which I am so excited for! Maybe do some shopping at Fashion Island and for sure get some good sun time in.
-Universal City/San Fernando Valley for a night. Jared will be working at a dental clinic up there for 2 days and I was invited to come too.


Lots of fun coming up...can't wait! Will definitely post pictures after it's all done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jade, I wish we could just come to California and live by you. All these beautiful pictures! I want to come visit so bad. Hope you guys have a blast over spring break, can't wait to hear about it. By the way, your hair is getting so long.I love it! Talk to you soon! -Ash