Friday, August 12

New Normal

Life has forever changed and we are enjoying our new normal. Evan is so much fun and such an entertainment for us! He is a happy baby, starting to sleep better at night, loves time with his daddy and seems to enjoy being outside. Jared and I are starting to get a rhythm down and it's fun when the 3 of us have time together.


2 weeks old


He likes the swing

Grandpa Glenn gave Evan this outfit since he's a Cali baby and will hopefully one day surf with his dad!

I love him!





Asleep on Auntie Alla's chest

He's had lots of time with Grandpa and Grammie Pike while they've been here. My mom can't get enough of him. :)

First big outing to the beach. We spent a couple hours at Crystal Cove the 3 of us and it was a success. This baby has to learn to be mobile early to join Jared and I on all our adventures!



Our family of 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our precious Evan! I miss him already!! Grandpa P

Emilie said...

I know the feeling of a new normal all too well-Most exhausting yet BEST thing in the whole world!! Evan is absolutely perfect and I'm so incredibly happy for your family of 3! Also, Finn wanted to tell Evan that he likes his surf shirt (he has the same one-and I'm sort of obsessed with it)!