Tuesday, July 8

Saying Goodbye's

Our good friends Bill and Lacey Grummons. We've shared many delicious meals and quality conversations with them and really value their friendship. What a blessing they have been to us and we will for sure miss them!
Last day of work with all my Advantage IQ friends. This was the greatest job...great people, great expereince! They all threw me a pizza party and made me a silly card that I think I'll have to keep forever.

Ashlee...were like sisters...we've shared life together since freshman year of high school and we are so alike it's almost weird. The second picture is a flash back to our high school days when we would eat potato salad, noodle soup and look through year books for gossip material. :) We're two peas in a pod is all I can say!



The Hill Family...Stacy was a former High School teacher of mine, turned friend, and she and I were quite the team when her first daughter Ainsley was born and then again when she had twins. This family is so special to me!




It's been nice having some time to say our goodbye's to family and friends. From dinners, to drop-ins, we've been able to say good bye to the people we love and enjoy seeing them one last time before we take off for California. We are blessed to have so many people who love us, support us and get excited for us as we begin our new chapter of life in Loma Linda.

No comments: