Tuesday, January 6

Couple more Christmas pictures...

Me and Nina at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside, CA...it's like the Davenport in Spokane, only it's Spanish-style and has a much richer history. It's a beautiful hotel and at Christmas they decorate it with over 2 billion lights!

This is on the roof of the hotel.
In the lobby...

Everyone came out to Loma Linda for a day and met me at work for lunch and a tour of the campus. We had a classic Loma Linda University vegetarian lunch (Avacado sandwiches...they are my FAVORITE...I have one every Friday now as my end-of-the-week treat) :) and then gave them the full university tour.
The sisters by Aunt B and Uncle Wayne's pool in Palm Springs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of you girls by the pool. I don't have that one. I don't mean to brag but I have the most beautiful girls in the world!!
Mom XOXO