Sunday, May 24

Memorial Day Weekend- Palm Springs

We headed out to Palm Springs for our Memorial Day weekend. I had to work at the graduation for the dental school today since our IDP students all marched, so that took up a couple hours this evening, but Friday my boss ended up giving me the day off, so we drove out to Palm Springs to spend Friday through Sunday afternoon with Aunt B, my sisters and Ryan (Uncle Wayne had to go to Yuma and Patrice had to work overtime on Saturday). We had such a fun and relaxing time! Seriously, on Saturday we did nothing but hang out by the pool, drink iced tea and soda and lay in the sun. We did leave to all grab coffee, but other than that we just stayed at the house and enjoyed all being together. Aunt B & Uncle Wayne have the best house for hanging out and B's comment to us is always, "mi casa es su casa" so we all just make ourselves at home. I think today we feel tired from just relaxing...if that's possible??? :)

The view from the backyard right at sunset- I'm telling you in Palm Springs I think you get the next best sunsets next to being right on the beach itself. And you can see every star in the sky every night!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot fun in the summer sun!! Wish I could have been there. I'm trying to get some sun on my white skin so I can hang out at the pool this summer w/o being embarrassed :)
Love you,
Mom
XOXO

Nina said...

OOh, that was such a fun weekend!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I wanna be there agian.....maybe soon!