Sunday, October 25

Sisters Day

Yesterday was a sisters day out in Huntington Beach. Kristina works at Nordstrom in the fragrance department and so Alla and I met her at work to sample perfume, have lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe and just hang out together. It was so fun and it was neat to see Kristina in her element- she really knows designer perfumes and how to match your personality with a fragrance. I love my sisters so much and I'm so thankful to have them as my best friends!
Alla and I made a stop into Bath & Body works...great sale going on right now by the way in case you're starting to think about Christmas shopping.

At lunch...we probably were way too loud in the cafe, but we can't help laughing and having fun together...it's what we do. :)






3 comments:

mmsnyder said...

How fun! The Pike girls are BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you girls had so much fun together. Sisters are a blessing from the Lord!! I do not know how I ended up with such incredible, beautiful, hard working young women for daughters. You all amaze me and I am so proud of you. I love you SO much!! mom xoxo

Nina said...

Even though I had to work I still had so much fun that day!!! I ALWAYS LOVE seeing my sisters!!!