Thursday, June 24

Coming to an End

Our 10 day visit is coming to an end... :( It's gone by so fast but we have had SUCH a great time as a family and I will cherish this vacation forever!!! It was much needed for me and my sisters and I'm just so thankful that we all love each other so much and have so much fun. I'm sad to leave tomorrow, but I am excited to get back to Jared. I definitely have missed him! :)
My cousin Mitch and I got this fire going for us last night. I think tonight we'll add smores to the mix and have one more fire!
The 3 girls made dinner for mom, dad and grandma last night. We all know by now that I'm a huge Giada fan, so we did 3 of her recipies last night and did an Italian dinner. Pesto Crostini, Carbonara, salad, and an Apple Pecan Crostata for dessert. My sisters make the best sous chefs!
Mom and Dad took us to Twigs for dinner one night since Twigs is all of our favorite place to eat in Spokane. It was fun to get dressed up and go out together!

The martini's at Twigs are sooooo good! Try the Kosmonaut!
We're girls...so we have to do pedicures right!?! :)
My BBF Krystn came over with Orland to visit. I really miss her and we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like since they live in Europe but on the rare occasions where they are home and I am too, we definitely meet up! We do a great job keeping in touch through novel-sized emails but there's nothing like being able to actually hang out! And Orland is the cutest little guy ever (who will be a big brother to a sister soon) and love getting to see him too!

No comments: