Friday, June 18

Original 5!

Having fun up here in Spokane with the 'original 5'-dad, mom, me, Nina, & Alla...here's what we've been up to...

Sushi lunch today with mom and shopping downtown.

Visiting the Hill family. I used to nanny for them back in college- I can't believe how grown up everyone is now. This family is the cutest family ever and I would love to model my family someday after them. Stacy was my old high school English teacher, now friend, and I really value her wisdom and knowledge in my life!

Mom and Dad got "flocked" yesterday. It's a fundraiser for Young Life where you can pay and have someone's yard flocked for 24 hours. Such a cute/fun idea and a great way to raise money for kids to go to summer camp!
Cooking away in the kitchen. We made homemade energy bars (Nina was super good at them!), red velvet cake, vanilla wafers and home made mac and cheese!
We all brought our aprons that mom made us for Christmas this year.
Visited dad at school and got to have lunch with the 5th graders! So much fun to get to talk to 10/11 year olds...

Still here until next Friday...more fun to come!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

So glad the 5 of you are having a great time!! It was great running into you today, too:)