Sunday, October 19

Sisters Sleepover Weekend!

Kristina bought us matching shirts from Oakley where she works in LA as late b-day presents-we thought we'd model them for you. On the table is the awesome homemade taco dinner we made. The three of us made a delicious meal of chicken tacos with all the fixings...even homemade guacamole.



On Sunday we went to Cal Baptist for brunch with Alla and her friends...Jared came too!



These two love to take the craziest pictures...I'm laughing as I look at this again.



This is us getting ready for bed- still wanted some silly pictures at midnight.

We had so much fun this weekend-from sitting for hours at coffee, to shopping at Target, to Yahtzee, to old Friends episodes, to eating cheesecake on Disney princess plates, to laughing and chatting until late at night-we had some quality time together that was much needed. These are my best friends, who are my sisters, and I am blessed beyond measure to have the both of them in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I laughed histerically at the silly pictures. So glad that you all had such a fun time. We thank the Lord for the wonderful close relationship that you girls have with eachother. It is one of our greatest blessings.
Love M&D XOXO

Anonymous said...

OOH, I love ur blog!! U r so cute!!! I miss u and Alla already. We did have SO much fun!!!! I love U so much!!!

Anonymous said...

ok lets see if this works...THE PIKES AND THEIR TACOS...haha-Krystn

Anonymous said...

it worked! woo hoo!