Monday, January 11

Cali in January

Just taking a moment to enjoy Venice beach...


The past few weeks we have had some beautiful weather down here in So Cal and we've been able to enjoy getting out and doing some fun things. This past weekend we met up with Lacey Grummons (Bill ended up catching a bad case of the flu bug the morning we met...missed you Bill, but glad you are feeling better!) in Santa Monica. They had flown down from Spokane to celebrate Bill's 30th birthday by going to the BCS championship game at the Rose Bowl and stayed the weekend to enjoy the weather down here.
People watching on the boardwalk...

We met Lacey at Urth Cafe for Boba Tea and a snack. I thought it was so sweet of Lacey to come meet us even though Bill couldn't and we had a great time with her! Bill and Lacey are some of the most genuine, authentic people we know and I love the way they enrich our lives. We miss them a lot!



Nina came and spent the day with me this past Saturday and we had the best time ever! I think I've said a million times how much I love my sisters and love spending time with them. Kristina and I had a great day together and I loved how she sat in my kitchen on a barstool while I was making dinner, keeping me company. Jared loves being with my sisters too, and he kept us laughing through the evening. He understands the "sister thing." :)

Jared and his sister, Kim, the weekend of New Year's went out to Santa Barbara for a Justin McRoberts concert at a church called the Loft. The two of them had a great day together walking around the town and wharf, and being blessed by the music and message at the concert.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

OK who left the annoying sales pitch? Anyway, glad that you both had some quality sibling time. Love, Mom xoxo