Saturday, January 2

Happy New Year 2010!

Guess who my brother in law Nate met on New Years Eve on the red carpet in L.A.? The one and only Snoop Dogg! Nate gets the craziest opportunities literally all around the world and this is just another example. :)
What's New Year's Eve without Ryan Seacrest and Dick Clark?

We went out with our friends to Rancho and had dinner at the Yardhouse. It was nice because we went for an early dinner and the crowds weren't bad at all. Had great food, the pomogranate martini was amazing and it was nice to catch up with them and hear about Graig's time up in Canada over Christmas. :)


Holly and I after dinner...we went back to her place and played games (we love Sequence and have quite the competitive tournament going between the girls and guys...it's tied right now) and watched the ball drop. She made us bellini's to toast the new year which I had never had before. It's an italian cocktail made with champagne and peach juice with peach sugar-rimmed glasses and a maraschino cherry to give it a pink glow. Have I mentioned Holly and I love experimenting with recipies? We both agree you eat with the eyes first so everything has to look good before it's consumed! This drink followed all our rules!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com